Professor of Spanish
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
local: (727) 867-8264
toll-free: (800) 456-9009
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- International Studies Association (ISA) - The International Studies Association (ISA) has been the premier organization for connecting scholars and practitioners in fields of international studies since 1959.
- The African Studies Association (ASA) - Established in 1957, the African Studies Association is the flagship membership organization devoted to enhancing the exchange of information about Africa.
- American Institute of Iranian Studies (AIIrS) - The American Institute of Iranian Studies is a non-profit consortium of US universities and museums, founded in 1967, for the purpose of promoting the interdisciplinary study of Iranian civilization and US-Iran cultural dialogue.
- Asia Society - Asia Society is the leading educational organization dedicated to promoting mutual understanding and strengthening partnerships among peoples, leaders and institutions of Asia and the United States in a global context.
- The Association for Asian Studies (AAS) - The Association for Asian Studies — the largest society of its kind, with approximately 8,000 members worldwide — is a scholarly, non-political, non-profit professional association open to all persons interested in Asia.
- European Community Studies Association (ECSA) - ECSA was founded in 1987 by the European integration studies Associations from member countries.
- Latin American Studies Association (LASA) - The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional Association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America.
- Middle East Studies Association (MESA) - The Middle East Studies Association (MESA) is a private, non-profit, non-political learned society that brings together scholars, educators and those interested in the study of the region from all over the world.