- Admission Home
- Apply Now
- Visit Campus
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Cost of Attending
- Meet Your Counselor
- International Students
- Transfer Admission
- Community Profiles
- Additional Resources
- Guidance Counselors
- New Student Guide
- Contact Us
Net Price Calculator
We are pleased to provide you with our Net Price Calculator as one tool you can use to assist you in choosing a college. This choice is a complex one, and we encourage you to consider not only the price of a College's tuition and fees but the many factors which affect the actual cost and benefits of attendance in deciding which college to attend. For example, at Eckerd:
- 97% of students who persist will graduate in 4 years. This means most of our students do not need to pay for 5 or 6 years of undergraduate education.
- The Eckerd Edge is designed to enhance the classroom experience for all Eckerd students through resources and programs that enrich a student's learning through mentoring and hands-on experiences, including: study abroad; internships; involvement in research with faculty; and making our students competitive in the job market as well as for graduate schools.
- 80% or more of our students live on-campus, which allows our students to feel part of a community that is aimed at developing the whole person.
- Eckerd believes in the value of a liberal arts education, focusing on personalized mentoring, small class size, experiential learning, inter-disciplinary study, service learning, and cross-cultural experiences and engagement.
So that we may provide you with the most accurate information, please select the status that best describes you:
I am currently in high school or have graduated from high school but have not attended college after my high school graduation.
Please note this calculator is only for domestic students who plan to enroll in our Residential program. This is not intended for International students or students who intend to enroll in our Program for Experienced Learners (PEL).