Coming from abroad?

International Baccalaureate (IB)

Eckerd will award students sophomore standing IF they have graduated from high school with an IB diploma and have earned grades of 5 or higher in higher level exams. Students who don't receive the IB diploma may receive credit for those subjects in which grades of 5 or better were earned in the higher level examinations.

Advance Placement (AP)

Students who score a 4 or 5 on their AP examinations will receive course credit for those examinations.

A Level

Students who receive a C or above in their A-level exams may qualify for a up to a full year of college credit for those examinations.

This could be you!

You can customize this site! Start below, or if you're returning, enter your name/e-mail to get to your page.

It looks like you started filling out the form, but didn't quite finish. No problem, you can bring the form back.

Apply Now

Apply Now

Apply online!

Facebook Visit us on Flickr Visit us on LinkedIn Visit us on YouTube Follow us on Twitter