Property Insurance

Eckerd College does not offer insurance for personal property loss within the residence halls. While we have always been pleased with the strong sense of community and the respect shown among the students, we do encourage students to protect their belongings just as families protect their homes with insurance.

What would you do if all your personal possessions--computers, stereo, TV, calculator, typewriter, clothing, books, camera, etc.--were stolen or destroyed by fire? It has happened to many college and university students, and it could happen to you. It makes sense for you to take stock of what you have and prepare to prevent its loss.

For the past few years, we have provided information on student property insurance from Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Policy information and an application may be obtained in the Student Affairs Office.

If you would like more information or would like to receive a rate quote, please contact:

Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
316 Maxwell Road
Suite 100
Alpharetta, GA 30009
(888) 411-4911, Fax: (678) 832-4910

Accepted? Congrats!

See what's next

Apply Now - Apply Online
See Us On the Road

Fall Open House