Office of Advancement
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
local: (727) 864-8222
fax: (727) 864-8423
Alumni Leadership Council
The Eckerd College Alumni Leadership Council is a group of committed residential alumni with demonstrated affinity and connections who wish to serve the College in the capacity of informed advocates. The purpose of the Alumni Leadership Council is: 1) to represent and give voice to Eckerd College in businesses, communities and organizations across the country; 2) to serve as volunteer leaders in building the Eckerd alumni community across regions, class years, and affinities.
The following dedicated professionals have accepted nominations to serve on the Eckerd College Alumni Leadership Council:
- Mr. Curtis Arnold '87, Registered Nurse, MD Anderson Cancer Center; Orlando, Fla.
- Ms. Michael P. Auger '90, Vice President of Trade Marketing Development, RJ Reynolds Company; Winston Salem, N.C.
- Mr. Adam I. Bakow '08, Law Student and Law Clerk, All Pro Sports & Entertainment, Inc.; Boston, Mass.
- Mr. Kenneth W. Berger '72, Retired Librarian, Perkins Library at Duke University; Durham, N.C.
- Mr. Johnny V. Boykins '08, Marketing and Communications Associate, Criterion Security Group; Pinellas Park, Fla.
- Ms. Laetitia L. Boyle '05, Securities Based Lending Manager, Raymond James; St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Ms. Christy J. Brush '96, Environmental and Permit Department Head, Coastal Systems International, Inc.; Miami, Fla.
- Mr. Christopher R. Casey '93, Consultant, International Strategy and Change, International Finance Corporation; Washington, D.C.
- Ms. Erin S. Coleman '94, Vice President of Strategic Account Management, Bluepoint Solutions; St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Mr. James E. (Trip) Copeland III '90, Entrepreneur; Atlanta, Ga.
- Mrs. Maureen L. Eppley '98, Owner, MityMo Design; St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Mr. Robert L. Francis '80, Founder, Gale Force Consulting; St. Pete Beach, Fla.
- Ms. Cory L. Griffin '08, Sponsored Research Coordinator, Office of Technology Development, Harvard University; Somerville, Mass.
- Dr. Diana L. Heustis '03, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Vector Biology and Malaria Research Division, Laboratory of Malaria and Vector Research; Rockville, Md.
- Ms. Lindsay E. Jennings '10, Biological Scientist, Florida Fish and Wildlife; St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Ms. Rachel Nohlgren McNeil '03, Financial Advisor, Mustard Seed Advisors of Raymond James; St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Ms. Meghan E. Meehan-Draper '10, Finance Director, Congresswoman Kathy Castor; Tampa, Fla.
- Ms. Katie A. Mulford '08, Marketing Project Coordinator, TradeWinds Island Resort; St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Mr. Shannon P. O'Brien '06, Mortgage Broker, Gateway Capital Mortgage; St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Mr. Kirby R. Palkoner '93, Director of Human Resources, H2insight, Inc.; Tampa, Fla.
- Mr. Scott Rivinius '88, Executive Director of Donor Relations, University of the Pacific; Stockton, Calif.
- Mr. Alan S. Rosenzweig '87, Assistant County Administrator, Leon County; Tallahassee, Fla.
- Mr. David A. Smith '12, Financial Advisor, 21st Century Financial; St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Mr. Douglas A. Smith '09, Senior Strategic Analyst, Conversion Partners; St. Pete Beach, Fla.
- Dr. Charles M. Stripling III '68, Retired Educator; Camilla, Ga.
- Ms. Heather M. Usle '05, Senior Hydrogeologist, WSP Environment & Energy; Woburn, Mass.
- Mrs. Susan M. Vastine '64, Retired Catalog Librarian, University of South Florida, Tampa, Fla.
- Mr. Frank M. Wells '96, Chief Executive, World Power & Water; St. Petersburg, Fla.