Office of Advancement
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
local: (727) 864-8222
fax: (727) 864-8423
National Advisory Council
Established in 2010, the Eckerd College National Advisory Council is a group of committed Eckerd alumni, parents and friends with demonstrated professional success who serve the College in the capacity of advocates and advisors.
The purpose of the National Advisory Council is twofold: 1) to represent and give voice to Eckerd College in businesses, communities and organizations across the country; and 2) to identify emerging issues of concern or areas for potential growth at the College.
The following dedicated professionals have accepted nominations to serve on the Eckerd College National Advisory Council:
- Mr. Robert H. Atwell, Consultant, Association of Governing Boards; Sarasota, Fla.
- Ms. Christy Chapin Ellinger '94, Integrated Marketing Senior Director, PEOPLE; New York, N.Y.
- Ms. Taryn D. Fielder '99, Assistant General Counsel, DiamondRock Hospitality Company; Bethesda, Md.
- Dr. James C. Flagg '73, Associate Professor and Carrol W. Phillips Faculty Fellow in Business Administration, Texas A&M Mays Business School; College Station, Texas
- Mrs. Harriet Mayor Fulbright (GP '13), Board Chairman, Harriet Fulbright College; Arlington, Va.
- Mr. Elbridge T. Gerry (P '10), Managing Director and Department Head, UBS Global Asset Management; New York, N.Y.
- Mr. Michael H. Graham (P '08, '13), Institutional Consulting Director and Senior Vice President–Investments, Graystone Consulting; Baltimore, Md.
- Mr. John Griswold (P '09), Executive Director, Commonfund Institute; Wilton, Conn.
- Mr. Howard Kennedy (H '64), President and CEO, H.K. Enterprises, Inc.; Ramsey, N.J.
- Ms. Eve A. Konstan '89, Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Home Box Office, Inc.; New York, N.Y.
- Mr. Dennis J. Lehane '88, Author; Boston, Mass.
- Mr. Philip S. Link (P '10), Retired Director of the U.S. Department of Education's Executive Secretariat; St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Dr. Susan A. Lukens, Assistant Professor of Theology, Msalato Theological College; Dodoma, Tanzania
- Dr. Theodore J. Marchese, Consultant; McLean, Va.
- Mr. Stephen J. Mitchell, Partner, Squire Sanders, LLP; Tampa, Fla.
- Mr. Jeffrey O. Moreno '88, Attorney/Partner, Thompson, Hine & Flory, LLP; Washington, D.C.
- Dr. Jane Arbuckle Petro '68, Retired Plastic Surgeon, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, P.C.; Jamaica Plain, Mass.
- Mr. John M. Pollock '90, Senior Vice President and Florida Regional Agency Manager, BB&T–Oswald Trippe and Company; Fort Myers, Fla.
- Mrs. Sandra Ripberger '68, Retired Communications Director, Spence-Chapin Services; Bradenton, Fla.
- Mr. Johnnie L. Roberts '77, Consultant; South Orange, N.J.
- Dr. Frederick A. Russ '66, Professor and Dean Emeritus, University of Cincinnati; Carrboro, N.C.
- Ms. Sarah L. Sieloff '06, Team Lead–Memphis, White House Council on Strong Cities, Strong Communities; Memphis, Tenn.
- Dr. Susan A. Slaugenhaupt '85, Associate Professor of Neurology (Genetics), Center for Human Genetic Research, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School; Boston, Mass.
- Mr. Matthew W. Staman '92, Managing Director, Huron Consulting Group; Chicago, Ill.
- Ms. Robin L. Suarez '85, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc.; Orlando, Fla.
- Mr. Michael M. Wilson '68, Vice President, Governmental Affairs, NextEra Energy, Inc.; Washington, D.C.
- Mr. Ken Wiseman (P '12), President of Professional Services, Cannon Design; Arlington, Va.
- Mr. F. Kenneth Wolfe, Director of Academy of Senior Professionals at Eckerd College (ASPEC); St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Mr. Quinton Y. Zondervan '92, Entrepreneur; Somerville, Mass.