Office of Advancement
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
local: (727) 864-8222
fax: (727) 864-8423
President's Associates at Eckerd College
Founded in 2005, the President's Associates at Eckerd College are civic and business leaders from the Tampa Bay area who lend their expertise and service for the benefit of the College. Associates learn about the College's various people and programs, promote the College in the Tampa Bay area and nationally, bring an external perspective to the College's efforts, and act as advocates to and for various constituencies that influence and impact the College. President's Associates offer that crucial community viewpoint that ensures Eckerd College will continue to serve students and our Tampa Bay neighbors in the best ways possible.
The following civic and business leaders have accepted nominations to serve on the President's Associates at Eckerd College:
- Mr. Jeffrey M. Adams, Attorney at Law, Abbey, Adams, Byelick & Mueller, LLP
- Mr. Kenneth D. Anthony ’72, Agent/Partner, Affinity Insurance Agency
- Mr. Ivan Baker, Managing Partner, United Capital Funding Corporation
- Mrs. Marion Upham Ballard, Retired Bookseller
- Dr. Susan C. Beaven, Family Medicine
- Mr. Tim Bogott (Chair 2009–2010), Chief Executive Officer, TradeWinds Island Resorts
- Mr. Russell C. Bond, General Manager, Renaissance Vinoy Resort and Golf Club
- Mr. Terrence E. Brett ’96 (Chair 2007–2008), Owner, Brett Funeral Home
- Mr. Mark Chmielewski, Managing Director, United Capital of Tampa Bay
- Mrs. Carol J. Cook, Chair, Pinellas County School Board
- The Honorable George N. Cretekos, Mayor of Clearwater
- Mr. Richard “Dick” R. Crippen, Senior Advisor, Tampa Bay Rays
- Dr. Goliath “Go” J. Davis III, Criminal Justice Professor, University of South Florida
- Mr. James W. Degenhardt, Senior Vice President and Wealth Strategist, Flaharty & Associates Wealth Advisory Specialists
- Mr. Bruce H. Denson, Attorney at Law, The Denson Firm
- Mrs. Tina Douglass (Chair 2006–2007), Community Volunteer
- Mr. Eric D. Eaton ’97, Senior Financial Services Representative, Eaton Financial
- Mr. Millard G. Gamble, President, Sun Risk Management, Inc.
- Mrs. Stephanie E. Goforth (Chair 2008–2009), Senior Vice President and Wealth Strategist Manager, Northern Trust Bank
- Mr. Jeffrey M. Goodis, Attorney at Law, Thompson Goodis Thompson Groseclose & Richardson, P.A.
- Mr. Charles M. Harris Jr., Attorney at Law, Trenam Kemker, P.A.
- Mr. Watson L. Haynes II ’84, President and Chief Executive Officer, Pinellas County Urban League
- Mr. Steven High, Executive Director, The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
- Ms. Jennifer J. Holloway, Marketing Relations Representative, Bright House Networks
- Mr. Derek R. Houston, Attorney at Law, Trenam Kemker, P.A.
- Mr. Jesse A. Javens Jr., Chief Executive Officer, D.H. Publishing & Consulting, Inc.
- Mr. Larry C. Langebrake, Director, SRI St. Petersburg
- Dr. Hansel B. Leavengood ’79, Partner/Veterinarian, Dale Mabry Animal Hospital
- Ms. Nancy E. Loehr, Manager of Commercial, Industrial and Governmental Accounts, Progress Energy
- Dr. Joseph J. MacDougald II ’03, Economist, Special Applications Group
- Mr. Frederick H. MacFawn III ’66, Executive Vice President, Southwestern Suppliers, Inc.
- Ms. Karen E. Maller, Attorney at Law, Powell, Carney, Maller, P.A.
- Ms. Sheri D. McWhorter, President and Managing Shareholder, WorkplaceLegalSolutions
- Mr. Frank S. Miles, Vice President and District Manager, Greater Bay South–Wells Fargo Coastal Pinellas District
- Mr. Jose Morales, Chief Executive Officer, J2 Engineering, Inc.
- Mr. Jeff Parker, New Account Representative, Krauss Company
- Mr. Aakash M. Patel, President, ELEVATE
- Mr. J. Kurt Petersen, Senior Vice President, Commercial Lending, Synovus Bank
- Mr. David Pizzo, Market President, West Florida Region, BlueCross and BlueShield of Florida
- Mr. Kevin Plummer, Head of School, Tampa Preparatory School
- Ms. Paula D. Popovich, CPA, Gregory, Sharer & Stuart
- Mr. Ross D. Preville, Vice President, Investments /Wealth Management Specialist, The St. Pete Wealth Management Group of Raymond James & Associates
- Mr. Bill Protz, President, Catalina Marketing Charitable Foundation
- Mr. T. Marshall Rousseau (Founding Chair 2005–2006), Director of Community Collaboration for the Arts and Adjunct Professor, Eckerd College
- Ms. Melissa L. Seixas ’92, Community Relations Manager, Progress Energy Florida, Inc.
- Mr. Paul J. Skipper, President, Paul J. Skipper, Inc.
- Ms. Robin A. Sollie, President and Chief Executive Officer, Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. Chris Steinocher, President and Chief Executive Officer, St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce
- Ms. Nancy Waclawek, Director of Corporate Giving, Tampa Bay Times
- Mrs. Jill Wilkinson, Senior Vice President, SunTrust Bank
- Mr. Jeffrey H. Willis ’71, Attorney at Law, Willis Law Firm, P.A.