Director of Emergency Management and Campus Safety
Eckerd College is located at 27° 42.81' N 82° 40.97' W (Latitude 27.71888 Longitude -82.68831)
ITS requires about three hours before leaving campus to turn off servers, networking equipment, and perform co-location procedures.
During this transition time:
- Access to technology from on-campus will go down - Access to technology from off-campus will come up from the co-location site. - Primary web servers/pages will remain available (www, intranet, academics)
- After short period of time (15-45 min) other services will start to come up.
- WebMail, cgi.eckerd.edu, and ecweb.eckerd.edu are the first to come up
ITS will restore on-campus access to technology after the all clear is given and we can return to campus.
Technology unaffected by Collocation or BC/DR events
- Google Apps! including...
- POP/IMAP access
Technology and Services Currently Collocated
- academics.eckerd.edu, cgi.eckerd.edu, home.eckerd.edu
- my.eckerd.edu, www.eckerd.edu, apps.eckerd.edu
- Ubiquitous Presenter
- Banner ECWeb/Self-Service
- Banner Forms (requires VPN)
- TouchNet Payment Gateway
- Library Remote Database access
- Web access to Novell files (h:, s, q)
- Remote Desktop Access (remotedesktop.eckerd.edu)
Technology and Services Currently NOT Collocated
- Content Management System
- Ad Astra (Event Scheduler)
- Archibus (Facilities)
- CBORD (Food Services, Judicial, ID Cards)
- Endeavor Voyager (Library automation server)
- Alumni email
- Event Scheduler
- Andover Controls (Security Cameras/Door Access/Building Controls)
- Anti-Virus Updates
- Badge System