In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
Director of Emergency Management and Campus Safety
Eckerd College is located at 27° 42.81' N 82° 40.97' W (Latitude 27.71888 Longitude -82.68831)
ITS requires about three hours before leaving campus to turn off servers, networking equipment, and perform co-location procedures.
During this transition time:
- Campus servers and networks will be shut down if called for by the response plan.
- Database and file servers will be offline during the transition for up to two hours. You will be able to access web pages, but dynamic content, network drives, Banner and so on will be unavailable.
ITS will restore on-campus access to technology after the all clear is given and we can return to campus.
Technology unaffected by Collocation or BC/DR events
- Google Apps! including...
- POP/IMAP access
Technology and Services Currently Collocated
- academics.eckerd.edu, home.eckerd.edu, my.eckerd.edu, www.eckerd.edu, apps.eckerd.edu, apps2.eckerd.edu
- Ubiquitous Presenter
- Banner ECWeb/Self-Service
- Banner Forms (requires VPN access)
- TouchNet Payment Gateway
- Library Remote Database access (EZproxy)
- Web access to Novell files (h:, s, q)
- Mailing lists
- Remote Desktop Access (remotedesktop.eckerd.edu)
Technology and Services Currently NOT Collocated
- Content Management System
- Ad Astra (Event Scheduler)
- Archibus (Facilities)
- CBORD (Food Services, Judicial, ID Cards)
- NOLIJ Document Management System
- Voyager (Library automation server)
- Andover Controls (Security Cameras/Door Access/Building Controls)
- Anti-Virus Updates
- Badge System
- ..and any other system not explicitely listed as collocated above.