- 2013-14 Tuition and Fees
- eBill and Online Payments
- Student Accounts FAQ
- GLB Act Policy
- Student Insurance Information
- General Financial Information
- 1098-T Tax Information
- Truth in Lending Act
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
727-864-8321 or 727-864-8352
2012-2013 Tuition Payment Due Dates
- Fall semester (including Autumn) is due August 2, 2012
- Spring semester (including Winter) is due January 2, 2013
A late fee of $50 will be assessed on all payments received after the due dates. In addition, a monthly finance charge at a rate of 4% above prime will be assessed on all outstanding balance.
- Personal Check
- Traveler's Check
- American Express
- ACH Payments
- Bank Transfer - Please contact the Bursar's Office for instructions and account information to wire funds.
- Third-party Checks
For your convenience you may make your payment on-line 24/7, simply click the appropriate link in the top right corner of this page to view and pay your bill.
If you have any questions please call the Bursar's office at 800-456-9009, ext #8321 or ext#8352, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You may call direct at 727-864-8321 or 8352.