- 2014-15 Tuition and Fees
- eBill and Online Payments
- Student Accounts FAQ
- GLB Act Policy
- Student Insurance Information
- General Financial Information
- 1098-T Tax Information
- Truth in Lending Act
Franklin Templeton Building
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
727-864-8321 or 727-864-8352
Sallie Mae Monthly Payment Plan
Eckerd College understands that sometimes you need some help managing your tuition bill. That's why we offer the Eckerd College tuition payment plan administered by Sallie Mae®. Payment plans are convenient, manageable payment solutions that give you the option to pay tuition in interest-free monthly installments, rather than one lump sum. Tuition payment plans offer:
- More time to pay. Spread your tuition payments over a period of several months.
- Interest savings. Use a payment plan to make monthly payments, interest free. You can also use a plan in conjunction with traditional student loans and financial aid.
- Convenience. You can enroll in a plan, manage your account and make payments online, 24 hours a day.
Plan Terms: Tuition payment plans administered by Sallie Mae offer you the opportunity to pay your tuition, interest free, in ten (10) payments beginning July 1st.
To help you calculate how much to budget using a payment plan, school tuition and fee information can be found on the Bursar's Tuition and Fees page.
Enrolling in a tuition payment plan is easy. Simply visit https://tuitionpay.salliemae.com/eckerd and click on "Enroll Now," choose the payment plan option that is best for you and follow the easy steps to complete your enrollment. During the process, you will create your user ID and password, which will allow you to log on and manage your account online.
Make managing your tuition payments a little easier with a tuition payment plan administered by Sallie Mae. If you have any questions about the plan, call Sallie Mae at 800-635-0120 and a specialist will be happy to assist you.