Cashier Miscellaneous Deposit Form
Miscellaneous Deposit Form - This form is required for all deposits.
The Miscellaneous Deposit Form must include the information outlined below:
- Department name, date, telephone extension and name of the person submitting the deposit
- Payment type (i.e. cash check)
- Payer name (name of vendor or customer making payment)
- Description of what the payment is for (i.e. fees, camp)
- Fund, Organization and Account Numbers
If the form is not completed in its entirety it will be returned.
All cash receipts must be submitted to the Cashier office immediately or within 24 hours of receipt of payment.