You are Always Welcome Here
As an alumnus/a, you are welcome to come back. Whether you need to fine tune a resume or retool your career, we will assist you anyway we can–and keep our promise. Even if you moved away, we are available by phone or Skype.
Through Triton Track, you can schedule an appointment with Career Services staff, use our jobs databases, and become a mentor to current students.
Ready to pay it forward? Your professional experience and resources could be the key to success for future generations of alumni. Here’s what you can do to give back to current students:
- Register as an employer on Triton Track, if you are a hiring manager.
- Encourage the hiring managers at your organization to register with us.
- Post internships and job opportunities in Triton Track.
- Register as a mentor in Triton Track:
- Connect with students and student groups
- Let us know that you would like to participate at a workshop or panel on campus.
- Create opportunities at your organization for Eckerd students:
- Job shadowing
- Informational interviewing