AES Test Accommodations Request Instructions for Students
Requesting academic accommodations for individual tests/exams is now online! When there is a test you would like to use your accommodations for, follow these simple instructions:
Please Note: Your Accommodations Request for the semester must be approved before you can make a test request online. You must also submit a test request at least three (3) business days in advance.
- Visit the AES Application which may ask you to login first (you may want to bookmark this link).
- Click "Test Accommodations" from the menu on the left.
- Select the course in which you have the upcoming test. (Your Test Requests will be viewable from this page after they are submitted.)
- Fill out the form:
- Enter the date and time when the exam will be given to your class. (If the time is not in the dropdown please put it in the comments box.)
- Enter the date and time when you would like to take the exam at AES.
- Select the accommodations you would like to use on this test.
- Enter any additional comments.
- Submit it.
Your professors will automatically be notified to approve the request. Please keep in mind that you must allow at least three (3) business days for your request to be reviewed and processed, you will receive an e-mail when the process is complete or if there are any problems. Test accommodations are not approved until you receive an email confirmation.
If your test is less than three (3) days away, please call 727-864-8248 during regular business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
Please call Counseling & Accessible Education Services at 727-864-8248 if you have any questions. Thank you!