- Disability Support Services (DSS)
- Accessing DSS
- Eligibility for DSS
- Students Currently Registered with DSS
- Specialized Housing Accommodation Requests
- Emotional Support and Service Animal Accommodations
- Prospective and First Year Students
- Documentation for Learning Disabilities
- Documentation for Other Disabilities
- More Resources
- Counseling & Health Services Home
Counseling & Health Services
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Counseling: (727) 864-8248
Health: (727) 864-8326
Counseling Services Hours
M - F 8:30am - 5:00pm
Health Services Hours
M, T, Th, F 8:30am - 5:00pm
W 9:00am - 6:00pm
DSS Instructions for Students
Requesting academic accommodations is now as easy as checking a few boxes. At the beginning of each semester all you will need to do is follow these simple instructions:
- Visit https://apps.eckerd.edu/dss which may ask you to login first (you may want to bookmark this link).
- Select the accommodations you are requesting for each of your courses by checking the appropriate boxes.
- Click "Submit Academic Accommodations" to send your requests on to Disability Support Services staff.
- As soon as your requests have been approved, you will be notified at your Eckerd e-mail account.
Requesting accommodations has never been easier! Your professors will automatically be notified of the accommodations once they are approved. Please keep in mind that you must allow at least three (3) business days for your request to be reviewed and processed, you will receive an e-mail when the process is complete.
If you are requesting your accommodations less than three (3) business days before you need to use them, please call 727-864-8248 during regular business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
Please call Counseling & Disability Support Services at 727-864-8248 if you have any questions. Thank you!