- Health Promotion
- Programs & Services
- Health Information & Links
- Contact Us
- Counseling & Health Services Home
Office of Health Promotion
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
local: (727) 864-8407
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Welcome class of 2017! As Dean Annarelli explained in his email, you are required to complete AlcoholEdu by August 9th. For more information, and instructions for logging in, please see the information below. This information and a more in depth explanation of the program can also be found in Dean Annarelli's email.
- Approximately 1.5-2.5 hours.
- May be completed in multiple sittings (you may freely log in and out of the course).
- There will be an exam at the end. You must receive a 75% or higher on the exam to receive credit for the course.
- The College receives notification when you pass your exam but all information provided in the surveys is strictly confidential.
- The deadline to complete and pass Part I is Friday, August 9th.
- In September, you will receive an email inviting you to take Part II.
- Part II is very brief and should only take 15 minutes.
To log in to AlcoholEdu go to: www.everfi.com/register
- Enter your AlcoholEdu registration code: C133492A
- Follow the registration instructions within the program. When prompted, please enter your 7 digit Student ID number to ensure you receive credit for completion. You should have received your ID number via email. If you cannot locate your ID, please contact Makenzie Schiemann, Director of Outreach Services and Health Promotion at email@example.com.
About Health Promotions
At Eckerd College we recognize that there are many dimensions to the health and wellness of our students. Our health promotion programs seek to improve the entire self - mind, body, and spirit. This site is your information hub for all things related to health and wellness on campus. We're here to help you keep your college experience a healthy one, and give you skills and information to keep you healthy in the future.