- Health Promotion
- Programs & Services
- Health Information & Links
- Contact Us
- Counseling & Health Services Home
Office of Health Promotion
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
local: (727) 864-8031
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
AlcoholEdu for Eckerd College
AlcoholEdu is a mandatory assignment for all incoming students. The online course has two sections, both of which must be completed to fulfill the requirement.Part I:
- Approximately 1.5-2.5 hours.
- May be completed in multiple sittings (you may freely log in and out of the course).
- There will be an exam at the end. You must receive a 75% or higher on the exam to receive credit for the course.
- The College receives notification when you pass your exam and you will automatically receive credit for this assignment in your Autumn Term Portfolio. (You will learn about the Autumn Term Portfolio when you arrive to campus!)
- The deadline for Part I is Friday, January 25, 2013.
- In September, you will receive an email inviting you to take Part II.
- Part II is very brief and should only take 15 minutes.
- Go to: http://college.alcoholedu.com
- Under New User, enter the following Login ID: C133492A
- Click "Submit."
- On the registration page, you will have the opportunity to create your AlcoholEdu for College account using your Eckerd email address (@eckerd.edu) and a password of your choice. Select the appropriate group (Transfer Student 2012-2013). Please note: If you do not use your Eckerd email address we may not be able to track your completion of the course.
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a "Next" button. DO NOT log out until you click the "Next" button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter your Eckerd College (@eckerd.edu) email address and the password you created when you first logged into the course.
To take AlcoholEdu for College, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities.
Please note that all survey responses are strictly confidential.
If you have any questions about the AlcoholEdu program, please email Megan Coy, Coordinator of Health Promotion.
AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support:
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the "Technical Help" button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for College screen. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.