BENEFITS OF AN INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE
- ACADEMIC CREDIT - complete the Proposal and Academic Contract for Internship (PDF).
- Learn specific skills in a chosen field
- Opportunity to develop effective communication skills
- Learn organization and time management skills
- Understanding of office dynamics and logistics
- Witness different management and organization styles
- Develop interpersonal skills
An internship is a great way to discover a career path. It can also help weed out careers you may want to avoid. Finding the perfect internship at the perfect organization is wonderful, but don't get too picky when searching for internships. Remember, it's better to have tried and discarded a career plan in college than to spend the start of your professional career doing so.
Career Services offers students and alumni comprehensive job and internship searches exclusive to Eckerd College.
Eckerd Alumni may click on the Forgot Password link to register. Please contact Career Services if you require assistance.
Students and Alumni who need to access Going Global from an off-campus location need to contact Career Services for assistance.
Post jobs and internships for Eckerd College students and alumni.
Parent Council Members, Parents, Trustees, Alumni, Staff, and other friends of Eckerd College, if you have an internship you want us to pursue and share with Eckerd students and alumni please complete our Internship Referral Form. Career Services will follow-up with you or the contact you designate on the form to confirm the opportunity details.
NOTE: If you are the Employer offering the internship, please register and enter your opportunity here.