- Management Team
- Design Standards
- Green Clean
- Sustainability/Energy Conservation
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
toll-free: (800) 456-9009
local: (727) 864-8262
fax: (727) 864-8370
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm
To submit a Work Request, please log into Archibus using your designated username and password provided by Facilities. To log into Archibus go to http://archibus.eckerd.edu/archibus
Definition: Requests that require basic maintenance and repair needs
Examples: Minor problems with doors, windows, lighting, cleaning, water spills, sinks, broken furniture, weeding, paint patching, tree trimming
- All requests for services in Residence Halls should be filtered through the building's Resident Advisor (RA).
- Routine Maintenance Service Requests should be submitted online. Click here to enter a Work Request.
Requests submitted online are automatically sent to the Facilities Service Center where they are checked on a routine basis throughout each working day and periodically on weekends.
When Facilities receives the online work request, a confirmation may be returned to the sender, informing them that the request was received. All requests will be reviewed by a supervisor. In addition, the requestor will receive updates via email when the work order is issued and in process, if it is placed on hold for any reason, and when work is complete.
Definition: Requests that require immediate action because of a potential threat or hazard to the safety of Eckerd students, staff, community or property. Emergencies also include situations that impair the educational process.
Examples: Power outages, gas/water leaks, flooding, severe heating or cooling problems, storm clean-up, etc.
- In case of emergency during business hours, call Facilities at 8262 (Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- After-hours, call Security/Campus Safety at 8260. Security will then notify the appropriate on-call Supervisor.
Definition: Requests that are typically date-specific and require labor, budgeting, and/or technical review. Requestors will be informed if their routine request is deemed a project.
Project Request Examples: Events, security alarm installation, power installations, painting, carpeting, renovations, furniture and equipment (moving or disposal), office moves, etc.
- Event Set-Ups - Move Requests: Facilities requires a minimum 5-day advance notice for all event setups and moves.
- Equipment Acquisition Policy: Please notify Facilities at 864-8262 when you first consider acquiring furniture or equipment to be utilized on campus. Facilities needs to confirm that the proper infrastructure is in place. Some of the considerations include electric, plumbing, mechanical, fire protection, environmental, structural, architectural, security, transportation, logistics, etc.
- All Furniture/Equipment Purchases must be ordered fully-assembled and installed. Delivery, assembly and installation requests will be subject to the Project Request process and will be funded by the requesting Department.
All Furniture/Equipment Purchases must be ordered fully-assembled and installed. Delivery, assembly and installation requests will be subject to the Project Request process and will be funded by the requesting Department.
- Project requests require the completion of a Project Request and Authorization Form (PRA).
- Upon completion of Section 1 of the PRA, Facilities Management will confirm the scope and schedule with the requestor and establish an estimated budget.
- Facilities Management will submit the PRA with the estimated budget to the requestor for review and funding approval by the requestor's Discipline or Department Head.
- Each request will be prioritized based upon criticality and will be subject to availability of funds and/or staff resources.
- If the project is not approved, the Requestor will be notified, and no further services will be provided on the request.
- If the budget is approved, the project will be charged against the account for which authorization was given, purchase orders will be issued as required and the project will be developed and work completed.
- If at any time during the process of a project, a significant change in scope occurs, the changes will be reviewed and a Scope Change Form must be completed