- Management Team
- Design Standards
- Green Clean
- Sustainability/Energy Conservation
- Career Opportunities
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
toll-free: (800) 456-9009
local: (727) 864-8262
fax: (727) 864-8370
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm
DTZ's Approach to Sustainability
DTZ recognizes the importance of adopting a sustainable approach to business. The company's focus is on ensuring its sustainability efforts not only contribute to the environment and community but also drive improved returns for shareholders.
DTZ's Sustainability Program
DTZ's Sustainability Program drives internal efficiency initiatives and ensures the company develops better business practices. The company also uses the program to facilitate opportunities to develop and utilize cleaner and smarter products and services with our technology partners and our clients.
The DTZ Sustainability Program includes:
- benchmarking consumption of energy, air travel and paper; (Tracked by Eckerd College)
- determining our carbon footprint and reporting our energy use;
- identifying initiatives to limit consumption and increase operating efficiency;
- working with service providers and contractors to identify areas to reduce our impact;
- establishing appropriate systems and processes to report on our progress;
- integrating sustainability initiatives into our strategic planning activities;
- pro actively and clearly communicating our efforts to our operations globally.
Our Carbon Footprint
An important element of the sustainability program includes a response to climate change. DTZ has taken steps to assess the energy use throughout campus and identify its carbon footprint as it seeks to reduce energy consumption, operate more efficiently and meet regulatory requirements.
DTZ understands the importance of maintaining high standards of environmental management and developing systems to reduce the environmental impact of its activities. As such, DTZ Services and DTZ Infrastructure have achieved certification in Australia for their Environmental Management System to the International Standard ISO14001. DTZ Infrastructure and DTZ Premas have both achieved certification to ISO 14001 in Singapore.