U-Haul Car Share
How it Works
1. JOIN: sign up at www.uhaulcarshare.com to register for the program. Most members are approved within one business day. If you have a driver's license and meet U-Haul's basic requirements, you can apply for U Car Share membership. Once approved, U-Haul will send you an email letting you know you can begin renting sharing.
2. RESERVE: Choose any car and time. Rates are as low as $4.95 per hour with a low price guarantee. Sign in to your account and reserve either Toyota Prius for any time you wish, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You only pay for what you use. You'll start out on U-Haul's Pay as U Go plan, but can upgrade any time.
3. DRIVE: Unlock your car by entering your access code. Get in and go! Each member has a unique access code used to enter the vehicles. Simply enter that into the keypad on the car and the doors will unlock. The keys are tethered in the vehicle at all times. Run all your errands and return the car where you found it.
1. A one time $25 fee to sign up for the program, then you can choose rate plans.
2. Pay As U Go Plan:
- Flexible rate: $4.95 per hour plus $0.49 per mile
- Flat rate: $9.00 per hour (includes 180 miles)
- Daily rate: $68.00 (includes 180 miles)
Questions about the program?
1. Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page
2. Call 1.877.990.UCAR