- Residence Halls
- Pet Life at Eckerd
- Room Change Procedures
- Housing Agreement
- New Student Housing Application
- Residence Hall Checkout
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Room Draw
- Student Amenities
Director of Campus Housing
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
toll-free: (800) 456-9009
phone: (727) 864-8899
Staying on Campus for the Summer?
Summer Housing will be available from 9 am on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 until 12 Noon on Saturday, June 22, 2013 for Session A students, and from 9 am on Sunday, June 23, 2013 until 12 Noon on Saturday, July 20, 2013 for Session B students. Late checkouts will not be permitted.
You must be involved in one of the following and must be approved for summer housing by the Housing Office:
- Summer School
- Grant/ Research work that requires residency (must be on approved grant/research list)
- Full time Campus employment
- Housing Office must be notified by on campus employer via email.
- Please note that not all on-campus employment opportunities provide summer housing as compensation.
Registering for Summer School
Students interested in summer courses will need to register for classes with the Registrar's Office. Once registered students will be able to apply for Summer Housing through the Housing Office located in Brown Hall, Student Affairs (applications will not be made available until mid-April).
Summer term residents may be required to move several times to help accommodate repair schedules and prepare the Residence Halls for Autumn Term.
Are NOT permitted in any Residence Hall during the summer.
For more information on Summer Housing contact the Eckerd Housing Office at 727-864-8899 or send a message