- Health and Wellness Home
- Wellness Program Services
- Health Tips and Tidbits
- Online Resources
Health & Wellness Committee
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Fitness Event Incentive
The Health and Wellness Committee is offering you an incentive to get active. Sign up for any fitness event to receive a modest discount toward the event registration fee. Sign up for St. Anthony's Triathlon, Fight for Air Climb, Shamrock'n Run 5k & Walk and any other event that gets you moving.
The Health and Wellness committee encourages you to get active. Check out our Calendar for some help finding an event that interests you. It's not a comprehensive list, so please utilize active.com, trifind.com or any other resource (including your Health and Wellness Committee) to identify the best event for you.
The Tampa Bay area is home to many great events and we want the area to continue offering some of the best opportunities to get out and get active by supporting our local events. However, we understand many people travel and we support any event that gives you the opportunity to get moving. Events can often be intimidating because of the cost, the number of people and the uncertainty of knowing how things operate. The Health and Wellness Committee is here to help.
Subsidized entrance fees to fitness events:
- $5 for events with registration fee $24 or less
- $10 for events with registration fee between $25 - $49
- $15 for events with registration fee between $50 - $74
- $20 for events with registration fee between $75 - $99
- $25 for events with registration fee $100 or greater
Maximum award per person is $50, which can be utilized on any combination of events.
Qualifying events include any fitness event that has following components:
- Requires a registration fee
- Includes some form of physical activity (run, walk, bike, triathlon, kayak, etc.)
Submit your proof of registration (confirmation email, receipt or other proof that includes event date and registration fee) to the Human Resources Office.
* Certain restrictions apply, please contact Human Resources for details.