Quick Contact

Olivier Debure
Director, International Student Programs

Eckerd College
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711



toll-free: (800) 456-9009 

International Student Services

International Student Programs


EVERY international student on a visa (F1 or J1, etc...) has to fill out a tax form - even if you did not work.

Make sure to attend our Tax Seminar. During that session, we help you fill out the forms and we provide you with all the forms necessary. And it's FREE. Contact us to find out the exact dates for this year.

At the end of January, if you have worked the previous year, you will receive a W2 and other tax forms. Be sure to keep your W2 forms and bring them to the tax seminar.

Are you unsure about how taxes work in the U.S.? The "Taxes in the U.S. – Who files what?" page provides a quick explanation.

If you missed our Tax Seminar (usually offered in March of each year), our Tax Filing Guide has instructions on filling out forms. Of course, stop by the office of International Student Programs at any time to get help.

International Admission

International Student Admission

For questions about admission, scholarship opportunities and applying to Eckerd please visit International Student Admission or email the Coordinator of International Admission.

Festival of Cultures

Festival of Cultures

Organized the International Students Services office, this event is by far the most ethnically colorful event that takes place at Eckerd College each year when students from different countries come together and celebrate their cultures. Learn more.