Information Technology Services
Peter H. Armacost Library
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
toll-free: (800) 456-9009
local: (727) 864-8325
The Copy Center can print either carbon or carbonless forms for you. You pick the colors and tell us what you’d like on the forms and we will get it done for you.
Full color copying is available to students and faculty alike using advanced digital laser copier systems. Extraordinary quality is delivered at reasonable rates.
- PowerPoint presentations
- Single or 2-sided output
- Production from hard-copy original, disc or e-mail attachment
- Finishing services
Contact us to request a swatchbook.
The Copy Center offers four standard sizes for copying: 8.5x11 letter, 8.5x14 legal, 11x17 tabloid or ledger. The Copy center also cuts/trims jobs for non-standard sizes as per the customer's specifications after the job has been printed.
The Copy Center offers three standard paper weights in a variety of colors:
- Standard: A standard 20lb text weight paper
- Premium: A thicker 60lb text weight paper
- Coverstock: A 65lb-80lb cover paper often used for invitations and postcards.
In addition, the Copy Center can also make tabs and transparencies.
The Copy Center can now scan your document:
- Scan to Eckerd College databases.
- Scan & email (The Copy Center cannot email a document larger than 10mb.)
- Scan & save to disk (Disk must be provided by the customer.)
- 200 dpi
- 300 dpi
- 400 dpi
- 600 dpi
*The higher the scan resolution, the larger your document's file size.
The Copy Center staff will coordinate and schedule a wide variety of printing services. Everything from letterhead, business cards, to invitations, and brochures are available in extraordinary quality at reduced rates for faculty staff and students.
Please consult with the Copy Center staff on the complete array of our full-color printing services available to everyone at Eckerd College!
Some examples of the printing possibilities are listed below, although the list is virtually endless...
The copiers in the Copy Center use toner rather than ink. The following options are available:
- Black only: Black toner on the chosen paper.
- Color: The color printer is a CMYK printer. Cyan, magenta, yellow, and black toner are mixed to create the colors used in your document.