- Help Topics
- Student PC Repair
- ARC Home
- College Discounts
- Google Apps for Eckerd
- Staff / Faculty Resources
Google Apps: Microsoft Outlook
Before any of these steps are taken, please make sure that you have completed the GAE Opt-In procedure and that you are able to log into your account here.
To integrate all of the collaboration functionality of Microsoft Outlook with Google Apps for Eckerd, please follow these steps.
2) Once the program has been installed, simply select "Yes, I have a password"
3) Enter your Google Apps for Eckerd username in the format "email@example.com" and after entering your password, select "Sign In"
4) Upon first run you will be prompted to either make a new account or import an existing one. Usually your current profile is named "Outlook". Select "Outlook" from the pull down list and select OK.
5) Google Apps Sync will now proceed to move any local e-mail from your computer to the server and vice-versa.
If you had just previously completed the Opt-In procedure, it can take up to 24 hours for your e-mail to Sync.