Voicemail System Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- To access voicemail from your desk phone dial 7777
- To save a message use Option 5 - this is a bit confusing because the prompts says,
“listen to next message” but this will archive your message even if you have only one message in your voicemail box
- To access another voice mailbox on the system (including your own when dialing from a station other than your own) dial 7777 * 9 extension and then the security code - this replaces the prior method of using *2#
- To transfer a caller directly to another voicemail box - Hit Transfer then 7777 - then the extension and then # - as you hear the greeting hang up and the caller will be transferred directly to that extension’s voice mailbox. So that's Transfer - 7777 - extension number - # - hang up
- As a reminder....to access your voicemail box from off campus - dial 864-7777 then 9 then your extension. You will then be prompted for your security code.