(Formerly the Advanced Leadership Program (ALP))
Because self-awareness is a key aspect of our program, participants will be asked to fill out several assessment surveys prior to attending. In addition, certain surveys require that evaluations be completed by the participant's direct reports, peers, and superiors. The surveys will be sent to you at least seven weeks prior to your program date and you will be given a deadline for completion.
- Visualizing ideal leadership
- Performing in high-pressure situations
- Experiencing the power of leadership
- Enhancing your cognitive performance
- Leading through mediation
- Resolving conflict effectively: Conflict Dynamics Profile® feedback
- Building effective teams
- Identifying the sweet sixteen vitality foods
- Achieving optimal health for optimal success
- Consulting with personal executive coach
- Giving and receiving peer feedback
- Setting goals for future success
Optional post-program executive coaching is available to help you implement and maintain behavioral changes designed to increase your personal resilience and maximize your leadership effectiveness.
Top 10 Worldwide
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) ranked No. 8 overall in the 2013 Financial Times worldwide survey of executive education. CCL has placed in the Top 10 for the twelfth straight year and remains the only institution among 50 in the survey that specializes in leadership education and research.