Optimizing the health of your executives fosters better work performance, greater productivity and extended longevity for your company. Healthier executives are mentally sharper, more energetic and maximize the return yielded upon their development. Good executive health is good business.
Steven Masley, MD, FAAFP, CNS
Medical Director & President, Masley Optimal Health Center Author, Ten Years Younger, Random House, 2005
A Complete Program for the Complete Leader
Presented in partnership with Dr. Steven Masley, President of Masley Optimal Health Center, Lasting Leadership (LLP) demonstrates our conviction that leadership development is a process and not simply a program. LLP is an intensive, three-day experience for high-level leaders who need to perform at peak levels--both mentally and physically--day in and day out. In addition to experiencing a world-class leadership development program, participants will learn tips to achieve optimal health and mental performance. Participating executives will learn to make choices, in terms of both health and leadership, which increase exponentially their ability to reach their important personal and organizational goals.
Participants will have the option of adding a one-day individual comprehensive health and lifestyle assessment with Dr. Steven Masley. The purpose of the evaluation is to give the individual a complete understanding of his or her current health status and identify his or her unique health risk factors. The evaluation is designed to establish individual health goals and provide a customized action plan to achieve better health.
Set in the world-class beach resort community of St. Petersburg, Florida, participants are guaranteed intensive engagement and personal rejuvenation.
During this program, participants
- Explore the connections between health status, life balance, leadership effectiveness and overall well-being
- Analyze their effectiveness as leaders through a battery of self-report and multi-rater assessment tools
- Explore the impact of their leadership styles on othersImprove their ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Learn how to enhance cognitive performance
- Develop a deeper understanding of contemporary leadership issues
- Learn constructive strategies to address organizational conﬂict
- Gain insight into life-balance issues and energy management
- Experience continued personal and career growth
Each participant receives a confidential one-on-one session with a feedback coach to review assessment instruments and to set clearly defined goals.
Experiential and small-group activities help participants practice more effective leadership behavior.
Through a feedback tool that measures conflict behavior, participants examine how conflict affects communication, teamwork and individual productivity.
A videotaped review of a key program segment provides powerful opportunities for feedback.
Optional Pre-Program Health & Wellness Evaluation
Prior to the start of the Lasting Leadership program, participants have the option to receive a comprehensive individual health and wellness evaluation with Dr. Steven Masley at Masley Optimal Health Center in St. Petersburg, FL. The purpose of the evaluation is to give participants a complete understanding of their current health status and identify unique health risk factors. The evaluation is designed to establish individual health goals and provide a customized action plan to achieve better health.
The Comprehensive Health & Wellness Evaluation will Include
- Series of lab work for early detection of disease
- Complete history and physical with dr. Steven Masley
- Complete ﬁtness assessment to identify current ﬁtness level
- Customized exercise plan performed by an exercise physiologist
- Nutrition assessment and consultation with registered dietician
- Wrap-up with Dr. Steven Masley to review test results, establish health goals and
develop lifestyle action plan to achieve better health
- Conﬁdential medical report
This program is being held in partnership with Masley Optimal Health Center.
"Lasting Leadership was the perfect follow-up to the Leadership Development Program. It helped reground me in my natural strengths while identifying additional opportunities for personal and professional growth. The physical and mental health component of the program, including the comprehensive full-day health assessment, had a profound impact on me. Not only am I making healthier choices, such as eating better and exercising more, but those choices have also carried over to my entire family. And that feels really good."
Manager, Leadership Communications
Eli Lilly and Company
Top 10 Worldwide
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) ranked No. 8 overall in the 2013 Financial Times worldwide survey of executive education. CCL has placed in the Top 10 for the twelfth straight year and remains the only institution among 50 in the survey that specializes in leadership education and research.