LDI has conducted numerous custom program solutions for educational professionals. Most notably is the custom Leadership Institute.
High School Principal
School District of Hillsborough County, Florida
Based on the most recent leadership research, the Leadership Institute focuses on a proven, self-awareness-based learning process to enhance leadership capacities. Graduates typically describe it as the most beneficial development experience they’ve ever had.
During the program, participants
- Receive a thorough appraisal of their leadership styles and behaviors from a wide range of observers--supervisors, direct reports, peers and other professional colleagues in the program
- Gain an honest and candid appraisal of personal strengths and developmental needs and identify potential career-derailment hazards
- Improve their ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Understand the connection between their individual impact and their work group and organization’s effectiveness
- Learn how to lead through change
The Leadership Institute features in-depth, 360-degree assessment and participant feedback, videotaped sessions that help develop coaching and interpersonal skills, and a half day of leadership and team problem-solving challenges that allows participants to practice new behaviors in a supportive environment.
All feedback is strictly confidential, and each person receives a one-on-one session with a feedback coach to review the results of the week and to begin setting clearly defined goals.
For the second year in a row, the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) ranked No. 4 overall in the 2015 Financial Times worldwide survey of executive education. CCL has earned a Top 10 ranking for 14 consecutive years and remains the only institution among 85 in the survey focused exclusively on leadership development.
Sign up to receive a white paper on our new cutting-edge assessment tool, the Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile™ (EMP).