For Law Firms
For the Legal Profession
LDI provides world-class leadership programs customized for the legal profession that can address a number of key organizational challenges, including
- Strengthening current firm leadership effectiveness
- Developing emerging leaders as part of succession planning
- Building practice section management strength
- Increasing team performance
- Enhancing the effectiveness of firmwide communication
- Addressing life balance issues to improve retention
- Improving internal conflict resolution
LDI staff work with an organization's internal training staff to create customized solutions that feature leadership instruction, experiential exercises, peer and staff feedback and developmental coaching.
Top 10 Worldwide
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) ranked No. 8 overall in the 2013 Financial Times worldwide survey of executive education. CCL has placed in the Top 10 for the twelfth straight year and remains the only institution among 50 in the survey that specializes in leadership education and research.