For Law Firms
For the Legal Profession
LDI provides world-class leadership programs customized for the legal profession that can address a number of key organizational challenges, including
- Strengthening current firm leadership effectiveness
- Developing emerging leaders as part of succession planning
- Building practice section management strength
- Increasing team performance
- Enhancing the effectiveness of firmwide communication
- Addressing life balance issues to improve retention
- Improving internal conflict resolution
LDI staff work with an organization's internal training staff to create customized solutions that feature leadership instruction, experiential exercises, peer and staff feedback and developmental coaching.
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) ranked No. 4 overall in the 2014 Financial Times worldwide survey of executive education. CCL has earned a Top 10 ranking for 13 consecutive years and remains the only institution among 75 in the survey that specializes in leadership education and research.
Sign up to receive a White Paper on our new cutting-edge assessment tool, the Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile™ (EMP).