- ThinkOutside at Eckerd
- Meet the Staff
- News Media/Advertising
- Request Our Support
- News & Events
Office of Marketing and Communications
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
local: (727) 864-7979
toll-free: (800) 456-9009
fax: (727) 864-8423
Producing brochures, posters, flyers, advertisements, etc.? The primary objectives of the Office of Marketing and Communications pertaining to publications are to ensure:
- strategic and efficient use of College resources;
- clear communication of core College messages; and
- adherence to College visual and written style guidelines.
In order to help you achieve your goals and to ensure consistency in messaging and design, it is important that you seek our support in the early stages of your planning. The Office, in consultation with the College divisions and departments producing publications, will:
- directly design and produce them; or
- oversee certain stages of their design and production with logistics being managed by the department or division.
The Office will have a greater level of involvement in high impact pieces to be seen by 1,000 or more external recipients. Please plan accordingly when updating or producing new publications for your department. Allow plenty of lead time since some projects may take four to six weeks from concept to completion.