- Hotel & Local Information
- Campus Phone Numbers
- View and Pay Bill Online
- Financial Aid
- Parent Council
- Support Eckerd
- Dining Services
- News & Events
- Student Successes
Assistant Dean of Students for Administrative Services and Family Relations
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
toll-free: (800) 456-9009
local: (727) 865-7163
The Eckerd College Parent Council is a group of committed volunteers who support the College by attending local and regional events, helping with Admission efforts, strengthening communication between parents and the College, and supporting the Parent Fund. Parent Council meetings are held semiannually on campus—in the fall and during Family Weekend.
Parents are invited to become active members of the Eckerd community. Here are some ways you can help:
- Attend Alumni Engagement events across the country. Parents are enthusiastically welcomed at these events!
- Recommend high schools in your region to the Admission Office and accompany Admission Counselors at regional college fairs.
- Show your support of Eckerd College by making an annual gift to the Parent Fund.
- Inform the College of available internships and jobs at your company or a local business. Do you know of an internship or job opportunity that may be of interest to an Eckerd student or alumnus? Email the Parent Council with the information or contact the Office of Career Services.
The Parent Council is eager to hear from you. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, concerns and suggestions. A member of the Communications Committee will read and respond to your email.