- Hotel & Local Information
- Campus Phone Numbers
- View and Pay Bill Online
- Financial Aid
- Parent Council
- Support Eckerd
- Dining Services
- News & Events
- Student Successes
Director of Student and Family Relations
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
toll-free: (800) 456-9009
local: (727) 865-7163
Parents are invited to become active members of the Eckerd community. Here are some ways you can help:
- Attend Alumni Engagement events across the country. Parents are enthusiastically welcomed at these events!
Parent Council members gather for a tour of the James Center for Molecular and Life Sciences.
- Recommend high schools in your region to the Admission Office and accompany Admission Counselors at regional college fairs
- Show your support of Eckerd College by making an annual gift to the Parent Fund.
- Inform the College of available internships and jobs at your company or a local business. Do you know of an internship or job opportunity that may be of interest to an Eckerd student or alumnus? Email the Parent Council with the information or contact the Office of Career Services.
The Parent Council is eager to hear from you. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, concerns and suggestions. A member of the Communications Committee will read and respond to your email.