- Student Services
- Course Schedules
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Alumni Services
- Resources & Forms
- Contact / Comments
Five eight-week terms are scheduled during the year with courses meeting once a week for five hours. Course enrollments average 12 students per class.
Each accelerated eight-week term is comparable to a traditional 16-week semester, and each course carries 3.5 semester hours of credit. Courses are held once a week in the evenings and on weekends at one of our many convenient locations.
Terms begin in August, October, January, March, and June, and you may begin your program in any term. Term start dates are below.
Spring II Term: March 15 - May 11
Deadline for May graduates to turn in work for Experiential Credit evaluation
Last date for May graduates to take CLEP or DANTES exams
Spring II Term begins and Spring II Term tuition due
Last day to add classes through PEL offices for Spring II Term
Last day to drop and add equal number of courses through PEL offices for 100% tuition exchange for Spring II Term
Last day to drop classes for 90% refund for Spring II Term
Last day to drop classes for 25% refund for Spring II Term
Withdrawal period for Spring II Term, grade of W
PEL OFFICES CLOSED FOR GOOD FRIDAY
Writing Exhibit Workshop Main Campus, FT 210, 2-5pm
Final examination period for Monday and Tuesday classes (1-4:45pm)
Final examination period for Wednesday and Thursday classes (1-4:45pm)
Spring II Term ends
PEL OFFICES CLOSED FOR MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY
Summer Term: May 31 - July 27May30
- Last day to add/drop classes online
- Last day to drop classes online or through PEL offices-100% refund
- Call PEL office to register for Independent/Directed Study Courses*
- Last day to add classes through PEL offices.
- Independent/Directed Study Courses registrations after June 6, 2014 must petition
- Last day to drop/add equal number of courses through PEL offices-100% tuition exchange
- Last day to drop classes through PEL offices- 90% refund
- Last day to drop classes through PEL offices- 25% refund
- Withdrawal Period through PEL offices- NO REFUND & Grade of W
After the start of the term all drops and withdrawals must be processed through the PEL office and require written notification which must be received on or prior to the deadline dates and times.
Students are responsible for dropping and withdrawing from unwanted courses. This must be accomplished prior to the term start date for a 100% refund. Students not in attendance at the first class meeting without instructor’s pre-approval will be dropped from the course and will be charged 10% of the course tuition.
Reducing the number of courses taken during a term may affect your financial aid/loans. Please contact the Financial Aid Office before dropping or withdrawing from classes.