Our Admission Counselors Assist You
An accelerated and reputable Bachelor's degree program designed specifically for busy adults looking for career advancement, preparing for graduate school, or enjoying lifelong learning. We have helped adults return to school successfully for more than 37 years.
Transfer Your Credits
If you are transferring courses from other colleges or universities, we can provide you with a preliminary evaluation to show the amount of transfer credit that might be awarded, just set up a meeting with one of our admission counselors.
- Be at least 23 years of age.
- Have high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma.
- Have prior college-level coursework (or be eligible for experiential credit based on work and life experiences).
- Meet with an admission counselor.
- Complete an application, including essays, to explain and demonstrate goals consistent with program objectives as well as the ability and motivation to benefit from the program.
If you are a previously admitted PEL student and have not taken classes in two years or more, start by completing the readmission form (PDF). If you have not taken classes between one and two years, contact the main PEL office at 727-864-8226.