- College Program Series
- Course Schedule Information
- Download Forms
- Dean's List
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
local: (727) 864-8217
toll-free: (800) 456-9009
fax: (727) 864-8060
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:00pm
The registrar's office provides a replacement diploma that bears the most recent commencement date and the signatures of the current college officials when a diploma has been lost or damaged. The following sentence appears on the bottom of the diploma to indicate that it is a replacement: "This diploma is issued in place of one granted (month, date, year)."
To order a replacement diploma, the graduate should submit the following information:
- Graduate's full name exactly as it appears on the original diploma.
- The degree received (B.A. or B.S.) and honors if applicable.
- Month and year of graduation.
- Statement of the reason for a replacement request.
- Graduate's social security number.
- Mailing address and daytime telephone number.
A request for a replacement diploma must be signed by the graduate and the signature must be notarized. The cost of a replacement diploma is $25.00. Replacement diplomas take eight to twelve weeks to produce.