- College Program Series
- Course Schedule Information
- Download Forms
- Dean's List
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
local: (727) 864-8217
toll-free: (800) 456-9009
fax: (727) 864-8060
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm
Online Graduation Audit for Students
You can now track your progress toward your degree through the section of the EC Web where you check your grades (directions below). You will find the following:
- Summary Page - a quick look at the requirements you have met and not met
- Graduation Audit / Degree Plan – a detailed review of your requirements and courses
- Other Courses-Not Used – a list of your courses which are not counting toward degree requirements (Ex. the first semester of a year-long course or an Incomplete)
- An area will show "met" if you have registered for a course that fulfills it.
- The Graduation Audit is refreshed every night so you won't see changes until the next day.
- This is an UNOFFICIAL evaluation subject to review by your mentor and the college.
- Go to myEckerd.
- Log on to the EC Web using your email name and password.
- Click on Student.
- Click on Student Records.
- Click on Graduation Audit / Degree Plan.
- Select the latest term (do not choose a PEL term).
- Click on the highlighted Program link.