The Center for Academic Success
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Hours: 10am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
"Do it Now" Drop-In Coaching Hours:
7 - 9pm, Sunday - Wednesday
Location: Brown Hall, next to Service Learning
Academic Coaching provides students with the opportunity to work individually and in small groups with trained academic coaches and peer mentors to enhance their academic skills, gain confidence, discover motivations, and improve performance.
Common Goals for Academic Coaching:
- Identify and work through obstacles getting in the way of academic success
- Develop study skills and habits necessary to be a successful college student
- Get motivated and stop procrastinating
- Prepare for tests and reduce anxiety
- Establish a balance between academic rigor and extracurricular activities
- Improve time management skills
- Learn the importance of making notes and acquire the “how to”
- Develop short and long term goals for success
- Learn self-discipline, self-motivation and self-efficacy
Access academic coaching by:
- Come to The Center for Innovative Learning Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm to complete a Request for Academic Coaching form
- Emailing CIL Academic Coaching: email@example.com or calling 727-864-7723 for more information.
"Do It Now" drop-in hours are available Monday - Friday from 4 - 5pm on a first-come, first-served basis for immediate needs.