Help Us Help You!
How to Donate
The staff of the Waterfront Program will do everything we can to make the process of donating your boat, engine, trailer or marine equipment, easy and painless!
- Call us at 727-864-8555 or Click Here to complete a short form which will be emailed to us.
- We will contact you to discuss the details of your donation, any questions you may have, and arrange a time to see it. We will determine if we are able to use it in our program as part of the fleet or sell it as a part of our inventory of boats and engines for sale.
- Donate your boat, engine, trailer!
- Become a business sponsor!
- Donate your marine electronics, boating accessories, and surplus inventory for our annual Marine Yard Sale!
Get rid of the hassle of trying to sell that boat or trailer, receive the benefits of a tax deduction, and experience the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping a program that is doing good things for the community.
The Waterfront Program is an important part of Eckerd College and remains true to its founding principle: "Education through Service." While providing a reprieve from the rigors of the classroom, it also provides students with an added extracurricular dimension -- a chance to learn lifetime sports and make valuable contributions to the community. The Waterfront is home to:
- EC-SAR (Eckerd College Search and Rescue) - a group of volunteer students providing over 500 maritime assists per year. There is no fee for their services!
- Community Boating Education Programs - summer camp for kids, adult classes for the public, and participation in boating education events throughout the year in the Tampa Bay community.
Our fundraising efforts are vital for the continued success of these teams and programs. We appreciate your support!