- Summer Watersports Camp 2013
- Facts & Figures
- Class Descriptions
- Application and Agreement Forms
- Waterfront Program Home
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
toll-free: (800) 456-9009
local: (727) 864-8288
Facts & Figures
- Outdoor Classrooms
- Picnic / Seating Area
- Snack Bar & Ship Store
- Multiple Docks
- Classrooms equipped for Multi-Media Instruction
- Restroom Facilities
- Weather Tracking System
EQUIPMENT AND SAFETY
- All watersports equipment and instructional supplies provided.
- Life Jackets provided- Always worn when on the water and on the docks.
- Each class supervised by instructor in safety boat.
- All boats equipped with required safety gear.
- All instructors certified in CPR and First Aid.
EACH STUDENT RECEIVES:
- Camp T-Shirt
- Sports Bottle
- Photograph of them participating in class
- Certificate of Completion for each class
- Mid-Class Refreshments & Snacks
GENERAL CLASS INFORMATION
- Most classes occur in the protected waters of Frenchman's Creek, adjacent to the Waterfront facilities.
- More advanced classes expand into the open waters of Boca Ciega Bay, adjacent to the college.
- Each week classes participate in a themed celebration including a costume contest, boat parade and awards ceremony.
- Students may bring lunch or purchase it from our snack bar.
- The lunch period is supervised.