- The full payment for each class must be submitted with a completed application form. Payment is required to reserve a space in a class.
- Credit card payments may be processed online or in person in our office. We are not able to accept credit card payments over the phone, by fax, or by mail. Applications submitted online will be processed in the order they are received, during normal business hours on Monday through Friday.
- Once we receive your application and payment, we will send you written confirmation and provide more specific details about the logistics of the program. Please keep your confirmation letter and bring it to registration on the first day of class. If you do not receive confirmation within 2 weeks of registration, call us to confirm that we have received your application and payment.
- Along with your confirmation letter and logistics information, a liability release and medical form will be sent. These forms must be completed and received by our office prior to the class beginning. Students will not be able to participate if we do not have these forms on file. We are not able to accept faxed copies of liability releases.
- A maximum of 10% discount is given for multiple sibling or multiple class registrations. Discounts are not applied on a retroactive basis.
- Make checks payable to Eckerd College. Credit Cards are accepted online or in person in our office.
Applications for those using credit cards may be submitted on our online application page.
- For More Information - Call 727-864-8288
Mail Applications to:
Eckerd College Waterfront Program
4200 54th Ave. South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- No Refunds - Registrations canceled on or after the start of camp.
- No Refunds - Changes to camp participation after start of camp.
- 50% Refund - Registrations canceled prior to start of camp.
- A $50 Administrative Fee will be charged for changing registrations prior start of camp.
- For their safety, all students must be able to swim. A swim test for each student is administered on the first day of class.
- As we all know, the weather in Florida may be unpredictable at times. Classes are held rain or shine! If the weather makes on-water practice impractical, students will participate in classroom instruction and other land activities. Make-up sessions of on-water practice are not offered.
- Classes may be canceled if a tropical storm or hurricane is in the area. In this situation, pro-rated refunds will be given for days of class lost.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early on the first day of class so we can complete your registration process.
- Students should be dropped off and picked up within 15 minutes of the start and end of each class. If this is not possible, please make arrangements for our extended care services. Care may be provided for a maximum of one hour before and after class. A fee of $5 per 15 minute interval is charged for early drop off or late pick up.
- If a student is enrolled in both a morning and afternoon class, child care during lunch is complimentary.
- Students in full day classes should either bring a lunch or purchase a lunch from the Waterfront Snack Bar. For your convenience - and for guaranteed availability - lunches may be ordered. To ensure the availability of your selections, we must receive this form one week prior to the beginning of your class.
- Each week is capped off with a themed celebration which includes an awards ceremony. Participants receive a certificate for completion of their class and a photo of them participating. Awards for Sportsmanship and Most Improved are presented for each class.
- Parents and family members are welcome to join the celebration. Bring your cameras and see what your students have learned during the week!