We want to get to know you and assist you throughout your time at Eckerd and long after you graduate. We’re here to meet with you in person, by phone, or video call. Appointments are unlimited and easily scheduled on through TritonTrack.
We can help you:
- Discover your professional passions
- Apply to jobs on and off campus
- Perfect your resume and cover letter
- Find and meet alumni and employers
- Present yourself professionally
- Ace your interviews
- Tell your story to employers
- …and even tie a tie
Career Services will assist you as you plan your graduate program.
We will help you:
- Research areas of interest and specialization
- Obtain application materials
- Draft your personal essay and research statements
- Finalize your applications
Students are also encouraged to work with faculty members in their disciplines to prepare for graduate school.