The mission of the Center for Spiritual Life is to challenge the mind, nurture the spirit and develop the talents of all those who utilize the services of the Center.Read Our Covenant
We exist to help students grow in their faith, to provide a safe place for students to ask questions about themselves and God in the world, and to reach out to and provide service for the EC community.
- Catholic Mass at 6:30 p.m. Sundays
- Hillel Jewish student center
- Prayer room for Muslim students, faculty, and staff
- Student clubs for Christian Bible study and worship
- Buddhist monthly meditation
- Dorm conversations and dinners with professors
- Weekly chapel meditation classes
- Carpooling to local churches, mosques, temples, and houses of worship
The College maintains relationships with Islamic, Hindu, Buddhist, and other religious communities in the Tampa Bay area to insure that all students have access to resources in support of their spiritual journey.