Take advantage of all the resources available to you
Eckerd College offers its alumni a variety of benefits, including all services available through the Office of Career Services, access to the Armacost Library and Eckerd College Waterfront, and official copies of Eckerd College transcripts.
Eckerd College’s Office of Career Services provides a comprehensive program of career related resources designed to help Eckerd students and alumni leverage their liberal arts education into meaningful employment.
The Career Services staff takes pride in providing individualized assistance to Eckerd students and alumni. Whether they are a first-year student searching for a campus work-study position or an experienced worker at mid-career, the goal is to help students and alumni meet their career goals.
PEL offers official and unofficial transcripts for current students and alumni. Transcript orders typically take 2-5 regular business days to process. Transcript requests may be made by mail, fax, walk-in order, or online (typically the fastest option). Learn more about placing a transcript order.
With your Eckerd College Alumni card, you are entitled to:
- Check out books at the Armacost Library. You may check out up to five books at a time by showing your alumni card.
- Rent equipment at the Waterfront. You can use boats and equipment for only $10 per person per day. Swim test is required.
- Take advantage of ticket discounts. Tickets to productions at the Beninger Theatre are $5 for Eckerd alumni. Tickets to Eckerd Athletics games are $5 for Eckerd alumni and their immediate family members.
- Dine on campus. Alumni may dine at Café Bon Appetit for $5.
- Subscribe to InsideEckerd. Alumni may receive a free subcription to our bi-monthly e-newsletter with updates on activities around campus.