Visiting Assistant Professor of Rhetoric
- Ph.D., Rhetoric and Composition, University of South Florida
- M.A., English Literature, University of South Florida
- B.A., Literature, University of South Florida’s Honors College
- CO 121: Writing Processes
- CO 122: Analytical and Persuasive Writing
My dissertation research focuses on the rhetorical nature of resilience work in Florida’s oldest fishing village, Cortez, highlighting female activist voices. I also write about Space and Place theory and writing pedagogy.