While Eckerd College and the Office of Marketing and Communications encourage followers to share thoughts and opinions on Eckerd College’s social media channels, we expect this to be done in a respectful manner.
Eckerd College doesn’t agree with or endorse every comment individuals post on our channels.
In addition, a comment may be hidden and/or deleted if it contains violations of the Eckerd College Community Standards or any of the following:
- copyright infringement;
- defamation to a person, people or organization(s);
- hate speech;
- name-calling and/or personal attacks;
- gratuitous nudity in photos or videos;
- profanity, obscenity or vulgarity;
- promotions for selling products or services;
- spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly; and
- other content the Office of Marketing and Communications deems inappropriate or irrelevant.
Eckerd College may block individuals from its social media channels for disregarding these guidelines.
Because the College is not able to moderate channels 24 hours a day, seven days a week, inappropriate comments might not be immediately removed.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please contact email@example.com with questions or suggestions.