The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304 requires the designation of an agent to received claimed copyright infringement notifications.
If you believe that any of your works are being infringed upon by any domain owned by Eckerd College please contact:
4200 54th Ave S.
Saint Petersburg, FL 33711
In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act the notification must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on their behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Information specific enough to allow Eckerd College to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A signed (electronic or physical) statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notifications that fail to contain all of the above will be slowed or not processed.
For information regarding the appropriate use of Eckerd College graphics, logos, etc. please visit our branding guidelines.