February 24-26, 2017
Join us February 24-26 at Eckerd. The weekend officially begins at 4:30 p.m. on Friday and will wind down by 2 p.m. on Sunday.
It is $65 per person to register, and each registration includes several meals, all of the activities, and a t-shirt!
Events are subject to change. When you arrive on campus, you will receive a final schedule of events in your Welcome Packet.
While you’re on campus…
Family Weekend is a great time for you to connect with many student services and academic departments. If you wish to meet with a representative of one of the offices listed below, please contact the office by phone to schedule an appointment during regular business hours Friday, February 24.
If you would like to meet a particular faculty member, please ask your student to contact the professor at least two weeks prior to Family Weekend to set up an appointment.
- Behavioral Sciences Collegium 727.864.8249
- Business Office 727.864.8314
- Comparative Cultures Collegium 727.864.8231
- Counseling Services 727.864.8248
- Creative Arts Collegium 727.864.8471
- Financial Aid 727.864.8334
- Foundations Collegium 727.864.8385
- Housing and Residence Life 727.864.8421
- Letters Collegium 727.864.8281
- Natural Sciences Collegium 727.864.8432
- Registrar 727.864.8217
- Student Affairs 727.864.8421