Assistant Professor of Communication
- Ph.D. Drexel University
- M.A. University of Regensburg
- B.A. University of Regensburg
Julia Hildebrand teaches courses in mass communication and new media. Her research combines critical media studies with mobilities research, focusing especially on mobile technologies and visual communication. When not teaching or researching, she enjoys dancing and traveling.
- Hildebrand, J. M. (online first, 2019). Drone-topia as method. Mobilities. https://doi.org/10.1080/17450101.2019.1663079
- Hildebrand, J. M. (online first, 2019). On Self-Driving Cars as a Technological Sublime. Techné: Research in Philosophy and Technology. https://doi.org/10.5840/techne2019722100
- Hildebrand, J. M. (2019). Consumer drones and communication on the fly. Mobile Media & Communication, 7(3), 395–411. https://doi.org/10.1177/2050157919850603