Seeing your student succeed is our passion and what drives us.
We believe in getting to know your student face-to-face. We try to understand the whole-person, knowing that is how they will make their career decisions. We know that the College is only as successful as they are. In fact, we’ve made a promise.
Each year we run lots of assessments to make sure we are doing our best. These include:
- Post-appointment assessment after every meeting
- Post-workshop evaluations
- A survey one year after graduation (see below for some highlights from 2013 graduates)
- A survey of recent graduates Focus groups to meet directly with students
Highlights from the One-Year-Out Survey (of 2013 graduates)
Of the respondents:
- 76% are employed full-time or continuing their education
- 75% said their current position has some relationship to their career goals
- 23% have either been accepted or are attending graduate or professional school
- 17% plan to attend within the next year
You can get involved by joining Parent Council. There is a committee dedicated to supporting Career Services.
The Eckerd College Parent Council is a group of committed volunteers who support the College by attending local and regional events, helping with Admission efforts, strengthening communication between parents and the College, and supporting the Parent Fund.