Seville, Spain’s most colorful city, birthplace of flamenco, is known for its vibrant life along the Guadalquivir River, multicultural neighborhoods, and National Park Doñana, Europe’s most important wetland reserve.
Open to all levels of Spanish proficiency. Courses offered in English.
Fall Semester 2022
- Program dates: September 10 – December 3 (December 21 for UPO courses)
- Faculty Leader: Professor Yanira Angulo-Cano
- Comprehensive cost (does not include airfare): TBD
- Led by Professor Angulo-Cano
- Students will take additional courses at the ISA Study Center or Universidad Pablo de Olivade (UPO)
Application for Fall 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the Semester in Seville. Before you begin your application, be sure you are logged into your Eckerd email account.
- Complete the study abroad application.
- Request a faculty recommendation from a professor who knows you well. Then, share this link with the recommending professor. They will complete and submit the recommendation form online to the Office of Global Education.
- Submit a copy of your passport.
- Upload a receipt for payment of the $500 study abroad fee. You can pay the fee online at ECWeb – click the green button “Make Payment.” In the “Personal Notes” section, you can write “Study Abroad Fee.” Print a receipt directly from ECWeb and upload it to this form; or, by cash or check paid at the Bursar’s office in Franklin Templeton. NOTE: You will not see a charge on your student account for a study abroad fee.
Once you are accepted to the program complete the following:
- Travel and Liability Waiver
- Participation Agreement, Pandemic Disclosure and Release Agreement
- Course registration form (with mentor approval)
- Housing Form (for your return to campus)
- Travel Form (your departure and arrival information once you have booked your travel)